The Northeast ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) Consultants (NEADAC) has provided extensive, hands-on consulting, Technical Assistance (TA) and related activities that have heightened awareness and educated all types of municipalities and businesses about the ADA. We provide the full continuum of accessibility compliance services and powerpoints to assist you in achieving compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations. As one of the nation’s first, and most- experienced ADA consulting organizations specializing in accessibility needs, we are people with disabilities who have been fully trained in the entire morass of federal, state, and local regulations. Our staff have ADA related experience of over 30 years. We specialize in assisting organizations to achieve substantial compliance with The ADA, because our staff offer quality, and reliable ADA related support you can count on. Our friendly and professional staff are always here to answer all of the questions you have about The ADA requirements, as well as questions about our company or services. Here at the NEADAC, you, the customer always come first and foremost!
Whether you need to have on-site accessibility surveys done for you, a Transition Plan developed, or training for your personnel, we have what you need at prices you can afford. The absolute best way to understand and comply with all of these needs is to receive consultation from qualified, highly experienced professionals with disabilities. The NEADAC will provide you with these courteous, expedient, professional services that are top caliber. In fact, we have educated groups about compliance to, and enforcement of these disability rights laws, and we have played a vital role, time after time, in constructing these laws through educating public officials about the awareness of Independent Living philosophy in the regulation implementation processes.
Are you perplexed with all the requirements of mandated and recommended programs for people with disabilities in accordance with the federal, state, and local regulations? Then, contact us today for a:
- Self evaluation assessment (analysis of needed policies, practices, and procedures),
- ADAAG, or The ADA Access Guidelines review, (a readily understandable method to comply!),
- A Comprehensive site inspection,
- The Massachusetts Architectural Access Board- AAB Regulations (or 521 CMR) directives & interpretations,
- How, and when a variance is/isn’t needed,
- An Analysis of compliance with the federal, state, and local accessibility regulations,
- How we can all understand the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards, or UFAS for Sec 504,
- Ways to Make The 2010 ADA Standards work for ALL your customers and staff,
- How to comply with Uniform Audible Traffic Control Devices (ATCD),
- Affordable, and Full training on how to implement regulations for any, or- ALL of your staff,
- How all your team members can easily avoid potentially costly ADA blunders,
- How to ensure equal opportunities for customers with all types of disabilities.
For additional information and/or questions, please contact Jim Lyons, NILP Director of Community Development and Advocacy, at Jim Lyons or (978) 687-4288 ext. 124. Please also check with NILP’s Education Division, The Training and Learning Collaborative (TLC) by clicking on the TLC tab on the menu on the home page.