Make text larger | Make text smaller
Ways to Support NILP
- Become a Participant of NILP. You’ll be able to vote for the Board of Directors, attend our annual meeting and receive updates about issues concerning the disability community.
- Get involved in our annual Golf Tournament for Independence. All sponsors are immediately listed on the golf website. Thank you in advance for your support. Stayed tuned for 2013 details.
- Become a member of The NILP Advocates, the giving society of donors of $1000 or more each year.
- Make a contribution. Your generous tax-deductible donation enables us to strengthen our direct services, advocacy and community outreach. You can make your secure donation online here: www.JustGive.org.
- Have your employer match your contribution through a company-sponsored gift-matching program, and invite your colleagues to contribute.
- Make a gift of stocks or bonds.
- Include NILP in your will. Designate NILP as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy; donate stocks, bonds or real property.
- Designate NILP for your United Way donation. A long standing member of the United Way of the Merrimack Valley, our Agency Code is 791288.
- Make an in-kind donation of supplies and services: printing, materials, building supplies (including repair & maintenence) or other professional expertise.