- Become a Participant of NILP. You’ll be able to vote for the Board of Directors, attend our annual meeting and receive updates about issues concerning the disability community.
- Get involved in our annual Golf Tournament for Independence. This is our premiere annual fundraising event! NILP’s 13th Annual Golf Tournament will take place on June 17, 2016, at the beautiful Merrimack Valley Golf Club located in Methuen, MA. Save the date! Sponsorships and donations are welcomed in support of our fundraising golf tournament where 100% of the proceeds go to benefit NILP’s services and programs that help people with all disabilities live independently in the community in the region that NILP serves in Northeast Massachusetts. Watch www.nilp.org for for information about this event as the date draws near in 2016.
- Get involved in our annual music fundraising event. This has been a fun live music event that takes place each fall and has been growing in popularity over the last couple of years. Sponsorships are available and other donations for this fun event are warmly received. Stay tuned for details on our next upcoming music fundraising event that will take place on April 23, 2016, with the popular music group, The B Street Bombers as the entertainment. Watch www.nilp.org for more information about this event as the date draws near.
- Become a member of The NILP Advocates, the giving society of donors of $1000 or more each year. For more details, please contact Mark Wheeler at (978) 687-4288 ext. 116.
- Make a contribution. Your generous tax-deductible donation enables us to strengthen our direct services, programs, advocacy, and community outreach. You can make your secure donation online on this page or on our website home page by clicking on the PayPal icon to donate or you can go to: www.justgive.org
- Have your employer match your contribution through a company-sponsored gift-matching program, and invite your colleagues to contribute.
- Make a gift of stocks or bonds. Contact Mark Wheeler for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 687-4288 ext. 116.
- Include NILP in your will. Designate NILP as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy; donate stocks, bonds or real property. Contact Mark Wheeler for details at email@example.com or call (978) 687-4288 ext. 116.
- Designate NILP for your United Way donation. A long standing member of Mass Bay and the United Way of the Merrimack Valley, our Agency Code is 791288.
- Make an in-kind donation of supplies and services: printing, materials, building supplies (including repair & maintnence) or other professional expertise. Contact Mark Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 687-4288 ext. 116.
- Donate through the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a Federal Employee, our Agency Designation is 65598.
- If you are a Commonwealth of Massachusetts state employee, you can make a donation through the COMEC Campaign Agency designation number: 791288.
Ways to Support NILP