A Big THANK YOU goes out to Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial for presenting NILP on July 13, 2017, a matching funds check for the amount we were able to raise at our Live Auction that took place at our June 9, 2017, fundraising event, the NILP Annual Golf Tournament for Independence.
We greatly appreciate your terrific support!
NILP wants you to know that there are two upcoming MassHealth Restructuring Open Public Meetings scheduled on July 21 (Worcester) & July 28, 2017 (Boston). Each of these meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, July 21st, 1:00 to 3:00 P.M., at Worcester State University, Room 117, 486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA - Conference Line (Listening Only): 1-888-822-7517, Participant Code: 163 4530#
- Friday, July 28th, 12 Noon to 2:00 P.M., at 1 Ashburton Place, 21st Floor, Rooms 2&3, Boston, MA - Conference Line (Listening Only): 1-888-822-7517, Participant Code: 163 4530#
NILP wants you to know about the Annual ADA Celebration that takes place on Friday, July 21, 2017, from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. at Dunn Pond State in Gardner, MA.
Food & Entertainment will be provided along with many fun outdoor activities. Celebrate the 27th Anniversary of the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act)!
Please RSVP by July 10, 2017 to Sadie Simone: Sadie@masilc.org or call (508) 620-7452 and come and join the celebration!
Massachusetts Statewide Independent Living Council (MASILC) is Looking for Qualified Individuals to Serve on the Council
MASILC members play an active role in establishing Independent Living Policy in Massachusetts through participation in the development and implementation of the three year State Plan for Independent Living.
MASILC is looking for qualified individuals to Serve on the Council who:
- provide statewide representation.
- represent a broad range of individuals with disabilities from diverse backgrounds;
- are knowledgeable about centers for independent living and independent living services; and are not employed by any state agency or center for independent living.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the Statewide Independent Living Council please go to www.masilc.org or contact the SILC Office for more information. info@MASILC.org or 978-620-7452.