NILP's COVID-19 Response
Dear NILP Community,
We understand that these are stressful times. We want to assure you that NILP staff is here for you.
If you are a consumer and need assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 687-4288.
Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and in accordance with recommendations from the CDC, NILP is continuing to work remotely to protect the health and well-being of our consumers and staff. Please know that our commitment remains strong to serve our consumers in new ways through Telehealth, ZOOM Video Conferencing and other physical distancing practices.
Below are ways in which we’ve updated our services:
• Both our Lawrence and Lowell offices are closed until it is safe to reopen. No appointments, scheduled or un-scheduled (walk-ins), are taking place at our offices during this time. NILP staff are working remotely from outside of the office with access to phone video and email messaging.
• Face to face meetings with staff will occur only when essential and only after staff have called you to ask a few screening questions before visiting you. Please contact your Primary Care physician for any urgent health issues.
Specific Program Updates:
- For PCA, you can call 978-687-4288 and use the directory to reach a specific person or press 191. Our fax number is (978) 687-0283.
- Consumers/PCAs should complete and submit their timesheets to STAVROS online.
- If you are a MassHealth member who receives hands-on support from a PCA, but are struggling to access these services during the COVID-19 outbreak, call the MassOptions hotline at 1-844-422-6277.
- For important updates from MassHealth related to COVID-19, PPE’s, MassHealth and the PCA program, click here.
•Our Community Supports team is still available by phone or email to assist you with housing, MassHealth, Social Security, etc. For assistance, call 978-687-4288 or e-mail email@example.com.
Recovery Learning Community:
- Our Recovery Learning Community is hosting peer support groups every day, Monday-Friday, via conference calls, Zoom and Facebook Live. For more information, please view our Virtual Calendar of Events here.
•Our Youth Services Program is continuing to provide their Young Women’s Club and Young Men’s Club via Zoom. For more information, please click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this “new normal.”
June C. Sauvageau, CEO