Youth Services Program
Our Youth Services Program helps young people develop basic work readiness skills, increase social and communication skills, and build self-esteem and self-confidence. We help youth reach their full potential through peer mentoring and support.
(TAP) - Transition to Adulthood Program
- High school students ages 14-22
Academic Year Program
- In-school independent living skills groups
- In-school individual transition planning
- After school social/recreational groups
We’re holding virtual summer programming due to physical distancing precautions.
(Pre-ETS) - Potentially Eligible Pre-Employment Transition Services
- High school or post-secondary education students ages 14-22
- Students in our coverage area may be referred by their family, school or Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
Academic Year Program
- Work-based learning experiences
- Work readiness training
- Job exploration counseling
- Post secondary education counseling
- 8 weeks of pre-employment readiness training May – June
(TPS) - Transition Pathway Services
- High School students ages 16-22 who are finishing high school within two years.
- Students referred by Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
Vocational Services: Job and career counseling, workplace readiness training that focuses on soft skills, participation in vocational assessments and two work-based learning experiences at local job sites.
Independent Living Services: Benefits counseling (for services such as SSI and MassHealth), Transportation supports (such as travel training and applying for paratransit services), guided transition planning.
Peer Mentoring: Guided assistance with vocational and independent living goals from an individual who also has a disability.
Students are expected to commit to at least one year of participation in this program.
Join Our Youth Clubs!
Each month, our Young Men’s Club and our Young Women’s Club gather to discuss topics such as:
- Bullying prevention
- Healthy relationships
- Safety outside the home
- And much more!
Youth ages 14-22 who are currently attending high school or post-secondary education with a disability are welcome to join us!
To join the Young Men’s Club, contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download September flyer.
To join the Young Women’s Club, contact Rossy at email@example.com. Download September flyer.
ASL and Spanish interpretation provided.
Due to physical distancing precautions, we’re currently meeting on Zoom.