Quest for Connections: A Virtual Scavenger Hunt
July 6 - August 30
Supporting the Community as One!
Help us increase Engagements, Donations, Curbside Pickups and Online Purchases in our local community, while supporting people with disabilities in the Greater Merrimack Valley.
Each Monday, we’ll release a series of fun tasks; some of which will encourage you to engage with and/or support local businesses or nonprofits in your community. Earn the most points and get recognition as our “Winner of the Week!” and take home a special prize! The person with the most points will win a Grand Prize, including gift cards and other items donated by participating sponsors!
Play all summer for just $25!
How to Play
1. Register for the Quest
2. Download GooseChase app to your mobile device
3. GooseChase will e-mail you a game code and password to play
4. Set up your fundraiser on GiveButter (optional)
Just Play OR Play & Fundraise!
To get started:
- Go to our Quest Campaign on GiveButter and click the “Fundraise” button to set up your page.
- Join and follow the steps.
- Create your profile.
- Add a personal story about what NILP means to you and why you support the disability community!
- Set a fundraising goal.
- Share your page on social media. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NILPQuest!
- Ask your friends and family to support your Quest by donating!
Thank you to our Local Business and Nonprofit Participants!